This item comes fromAuckland Libraries
and is part of their collection Footprints
Please view the item on their site for the definitive information on how it can be used.
Rodgers, P J (?)
Interior view of James and Winifred Murray's general store at 206 Great South Road, Manurewa, ca 1936. From left to right are Mrs Winifred Murray, Fred Waller, Elsie Coss, M. Aicken and Mr James Murray. The business, founded as Murray & White Grocers and General Storekeepers about 1920, became W. & J. Murray in 1937 (and later Murray's Stores).
Auckland Libraries has this to say about the rights status of this item: "Photograph reproduced by courtesy of Manurewa Historical Society."