This item comes fromPalmerston North City Library
and is part of their collection Manawatū Heritage
Please view the item on their site for the definitive information on how it can be used.
This grocery chain was first established in New Zealand in 1922. The Palmerston North branch opened in January 1931, near the corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square.
Palmerston North City Library has this to say about the rights status of this item: "No known copyright restrictions"