This item comes fromAlexander Turnbull Library
and is part of their collection TAPUHI
Please view the item on their site for the definitive information on how it can be used.
11 February 1975
House in Hill Street, Thorndon, scheduled for demolition, photographed on 11 February 1975 by an Evening Post staff photographer. Shows 83A Hill Street, which had been the studio of painters Dorothy Kate Richmond (1891-1935) and Thomas A McCormack (1883-1973); Richmond in the early 1920s and McCormack mid 1930s-1955. The studio had been owned by Richmond and leased to McCormack. Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s) individual image on strip. Physical Description: Cellulose triacetate negative
1 b&w original negative(s) individual image on strip, Negatives, Cellulose triacetate negative