Search 30+ million New Zealand items across 300+ collections in one place. Easy.
Collect the items you're interested in and build a story around them. Here are a few of our recent favourites.
Here are just a few examples of the content you can find on DigitalNZ.
- 7,059 specimens, photographs, and other historical items from Tairāwhiti Museum Te Whare Taonga o Tairāwhiti
- 88 books, photographs and oral histories from Middlemarch Museum
- 861 radio interviews, parliamentary recordings and other audio from PrideNZ
- 6,371 items of crockery, advertisements and staff photos from Te Toi Uku Crown Lynn & Clayworks Museum
- 50 historic radios and telephones from Awarua Communications Museum
Create something with us
Become a partner
Join the 200 content partners who share their collections and metadata through us – we’ll make your material more findable.
Partnering curiosity with information, DigitalNZ began with a purpose: to bring the wealth of digital New Zealand content into one, accessible place. Our mandate was to promote open standards, formats and interoperability, and we've kept to that thinking throughout the years.